Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wolf Wedding


Two weeks ago, I was in Stanton, NE for Becky & Tate's wedding. My friend, Andrea, and I traveled out there together. Since there is no where to stay in Stanton, we stayed in Norfolk 10 miles away. We were supposed to have one room with two double beds. When we checked in, they said they were negative for that. So they gave us two rooms with king size beds for $25/room a night. It was a pretty sweet deal...had the whole room to myself. I don't think I've ever stayed in a hotel room alone before. It was kinda nice and I didn't have to clean up.
Again, here's what you're waiting for:



Becky patiently waiting for the ceremony to begin
me & the beautiful bride (I got to be one of two personal attendants)
Madi & I (a co-worker's daughter)
the happy couple at the end of the night

Thanks for letting me be apart of your special day!!


No comments: