Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Countdown is over!

Tonight's the night I leave for Colorado. My train doesn't leave until 10:39 tonight and I arrive in Denver at 7:15 in the morning. I'm a little anxious to leave, but I'm ready. My clothes have been packed since Sunday and only have a few last minute things to toss in my carry-on. My friend, Angie, is kind enough to take me to the train station. Thanks again! Please pray that the train is on time and that I'm able to sleep the ride to Denver. I only wish it was going to be light out so I could see things along the way. Better get things together...don't want to forget anything. I'll post again when I get back. Later!

2 comments:

Fishy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SarahJeanie said...

Ok I just tried to comment and was signed in as Matt... Anyway, have a safe trip! Have fun!